June 21, 2009

I have the dimest DADDY




I am taking time to honor my loving Father on this wonderful father's day! My father has been such an inspiration. During the month of September my father almost lost his life in a fatal car accident. While in route to work one morning a driver ran a red light making a left turn and SMASH went my dad into the ditch. The emergency crew had to use the "Jaws of life" to rescue him out of the car. He was rushed to the nearest hospital. The staff was not equipped or knowledgeable to care for his state of trama. After being med-flighted to the next hospital in the area he was finally admitted for care.

My father is now walking and back to work. I am thankful for my father and all that he has done for me! God continues to bless my mother and I with such an awesome man.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DADDY I LOVE YOU!

BE DIME!!!

No comments: